Friday, August 19, 2011

Excuse My Absence

Elena and I have been in the process of moving in to our first house (another piece of exciting news on the heels of the house; Elena recieved a position to lead after school program at the middle school 1 mile from our house!)

There are projects galore to keep us busy around the house. Much of which needs to be done sooner than later, so we have been at full throttle since we got the keys. But now, we are just about ready to shift gears to a more reasonable pace.

That means more time and energy to do the things I love: read, run, think, write, and of course, blog (I've had a few exciting ideas bouncing around for awhile).

I'll be sure to post some before and after pictures of the house too. As soon as there are "afters" to photograph.

No comments: