Instead I will be diverting all of that time and writing stamina into NaNoWriMo. I have a bizarre vision that has been haunting me for months now. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to dive in head first and see how much depth is there.
As I prepare for my blogging absence, here's a grab bag of items I would have liked to blog about if I had not ran out of time:
- A fascinating, yet depressing article on how elderly individuals perceive young adults.
- Comprehensive study on how people groups around the globe use the internet. The data is presented graphically in a very compelling manner.
- Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are at it again, this time it's an alien comedy.
- Thought provoking quote on a theology of ordinary.
- Wieden+Kennedy pull off another thrilling interactive and advertising campaign. This time for Nike, and it's only in London, but I can dream someday they'll bring it to Portland.
- How the iPad is a revolutionary device for the disabled. Must watch for the tear jerking Oprah moment at the end.
I'll see you all back here in December!