Thursday, October 07, 2010

On C.S. Lewis

I have been enjoying my free seminary class exploring and critiquing the theology, works, and life of C.S. Lewis - courtesy of Reformed Theological Seminary by way of iTunes University.

Reading Mere Christianity profoundly impacted me in the summer of 2005. Unbeknowst to me at the time, it was the first step of an exciting and awe-inspiring journey reading every work C.S. Lewis has published.

How and when were you first exposed to C.S. Lewis? How has his writing impacted you? What's your favorite and why?

3 comments:

Anna said...

We read Screwtape Letters in high school. Various of his works have definitely influenced the way I think of things.

DK said...

What high school did you go to Anna?

Anna said...

It was a private high school in the Twin Cities (called Trinity School at River Ridge).