Monday, September 13, 2010

You Love Your Mac

That's why you drive a clunker.

Maybe you are looking for a witty way to validate your junker.

Since I slapped this on my car back in June I've received enough compliments to necessitate both hands to count (but haven't had to resort to toes just yet). That is exponentially more compliments then I have ever received on the car itself.

I figured that was enough reason go public with the bumpersticker to try and make a few bucks.

So support your local amateur graphic designer and pick one up, your self-esteem will thank you for it. Unless of course you ride is worth more then your computer, in which case you should consider picking up a maxed out 12 core Mac Pro ($17,317) with a pair of Apple Cinema HD Displays ($1,799 x 2) for good measure.

Then buy one of my bumper stickers.


make custom gifts at Zazzle

No comments: