Thursday, July 30, 2009

WD-40 & Mind Blowing 3-D Projection

When Elena and I were getting settled into our apartment I knew we needed to pick up a can of WD-40. Elena was skeptical of why the can deserved the precious storage real estate in our small apartment. After easily removing annoying patches of sticky residue left behind from the stickers on the soles of a pair of sandals she picked up from Nordstrom Rack - she has seen the light.

I cannot recall ever seeing a WD-40 advertisement. Witnessing it's effectiveness and versatility in the hands of my father was all I needed to be hooked.

John Barry is the man behind the can. He recently passed away at the age of 84. LA Times published an excellent obituary highlighting his honorable character and integirty.

I will leave you with this mind blowing 3-D projection on the side of a building in Germany:

555 KUBIK | facade projection | from urbanscreen on Vimeo.

No comments: