Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jesus Wants to Save Christians

Honestly, I was quite disappointed by Sex God.

Consequently, I was very unenthusiastic about Rob Bells latest.

However, A good friend perked my ears to it.

By chance, today my roommate set it down on the coffee table after swinging by Borders.

So here I am, sitting on my couch reading - Jesus Wants to Save Christians.

I am less then a chapter into the book and I can tell you this book is the climatic break though to years of struggles and frustrations for me. I have been eagerly taking on challenges from competing world views at Portland State University. This has been the catalyst of much personal growth in my faith. But tonight, puzzle pieces are being placed in order. So many questions being answered and so much knowledge being laid in order. Some of you who know me better, this is my "Surprised by Hope" for 2009!

I have also been working on a couple blog posts of real substance. I know I have been diluting you with youtube videos recently. My blogging quality directly correlates with my level of excitement in life.

It has been an exciting fall for me.

So much growth in so many areas of my life! Thanks for hanging in there and reading my blog. :P

No comments: