Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

Today I am taking advantage of this opportunity as an United Stated of America citizen and claiming in on my right... to receive a free cup of coffee from Starbucks.



The style of this Starbucks clip reminds me of the Advent Conspiracy video (watch it now if you haven't already!) I posted...though Starbucks doesn't quite reach the bar. :)

And just to be clear, I did vote (there were some really important state measures) in case anyone got lost in my sarcasm. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

the first time I saw that video, I initially thought it was a new advent conspiracy video

ET said...

That anticipation is killing me!!!! Not so much as who is going to be the president, but how people will react to whatever happens. Will the winners be sore winners or will they be nice, what about the losers? This is going to be an interesting night and days to come.