Thursday, September 11, 2008

School of Theology

I wanted to give everyone who reads my blog regularly a heads up about something exciting happening next week that directly concerns YOU!

I will be blogging out of Sun River Oregon from a joint Good Shepherd/Imago Dei School of Theology.

The teachers include Paul Metzger (Professor, Author), John MacMurray (Professor, Author, Photographer), Donald Miller (Author, Speaker), and Rick McKinley (Pastor, Author).

I'm super excited and will be sharing my notes right here!

4 comments:

Melany said...

That's pretty cool! How long is your program there? Is it a very big school?

David Knepprath said...

It's actually a 1 week retreat, but very intensive and intentional - hence the distinguishing title of "school".

Mexico or Bust said...

I know I graduated in June but I think that is one class I would be able to take.

Ian said...

Hey do you know that theology thing that we had in Avgust for 2 weeks! Exact same thing, only that was the slovene version. But John MacMurray was still there. I know you will have a great time!