Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bacon Creations

One of my readers brought it to my attention that while he and many others know my heart when they read my blog (and even for that reason find things like bacon vodka and maple bacon bars quite hilarious), many readers who stumble across my blog may not. I will try and be more responsible in how I communicate.

For the sake of clarity, I do not drink Bacon Vodka. On the contrary, I am 21 and still have no desire to even consume alcohol. However, I do thoroughly enjoy the delicious genius of the Maple Bacon Bar, though I do not condone all the activities and content of Voodoo donuts.

Speaking of delicious breakfast foods, Elena and I tore up the kitchen this morning and made the most amazing breakfast: White Chocolate Crepes With Raspberry Sauce. Definitely a keeper - Elena for sure, but the recipe too.

No comments: