Monday, May 05, 2008

What's Really Behind the Fall of a Society?

One of my favorite aspects to the work I do with Bridgetown Ministries is getting to followup on the relationships that develop when I spend time with people on the team.

One such relationships that developed was with the intern from Tri-Cities this last spring break. In his last update he shared a little nougat of truth worth passing long:
"I'm teaching our HS group this week, pulling from EZ 16:49. I'm talking about Sodom and Gomorra and the fact that sexual immorality and perversion wasn't their downfall as much as the fact that they were "arrogant, overfed, and unconcerned" with the world around them. Who does that sound like? Hmm...we'll see how that goes over!"
Hope you got a chance to enjoy this amazing weather. I have spent the better part of the day on park benches soaking in this sun. Right now I am in Pioneer Square. Such a beautiful day!

No comments: