Thursday, May 01, 2008

RSS Awareness Day

The main benefit of RSS is that it enables people to stay connected with their favorite websites without having to visit them. Once you subscribe to a particular RSS feed, you will automatically receive updates from the website that publishes the feed, whenever they release new content.

Here's a really straightforward explanation of how it works:



Personally, I am a fan of Google Reader. I has helped me be so much more productive. It is an ugly thought to imagine the internet without it.

It will revolutionize the way you surf the internet!

To learn more about RSS and RSS Awareness Day check out www.rssday.org.

1 comment:

Melany said...

Hmmm Saves a ton of time if you don't subscribe to more than you have time to read... :)But still, I guess I prefer spending less time searching, and more time reading.