Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Link-O-Rama (3/26/08)

These teams are amazing.For now, it is 2 groups of 15. One is from Monmouth and the other is from Montana. They are high school aged, and so ready to serve and be used! Pray God would be faithful and give them some awesome opportunities and move in their lives! I have a little bit of a break today, as they are on the streets homeless for the day (beautiful weather for it...cold and rainy). 

I have a bunch of tabs open in Safari that I want to unload:

4 comments:

Ian said...

I just watched Horton.

In slovene...

Not as good. But definitely entertaining! I do not like when they mix the words.

Hope you are having a great day!

David Knepprath said...

Ya, I loved it. I would like to do a post on it if I get the chance. So many awesome themes. Love, Father-Son Relationships, Faith.

dle said...

David,

Thanks for the link to (and kind words about) my "Banking on God" series at Cerulean Sanctum.

David Knepprath said...

No problem bro! You did a bang up job on a tough topic!