Monday, July 16, 2007

Dymaxion Sleep

I'm starting to think I was on to something a couple posts back.

Richard Buckminster Fuller, a genius by all standards, has claimed that "two hours of sleep a day... is plenty." The Dymaxion system of sleeping has much scientific support, read the article. He also "wishes the nation's "key thinkers" could adopt his schedule; he is convinced it would shorten the war."

Maybe I should have gone to Starbucks after Bible Study after all. It's only 10:30pm, I still have 7 more hours to study for my Spanish final before I need to go to sleep, this is great!

4 comments:

Dan Franklin said...

Good luck on the Spanish test.
And good luck trying to get by on two hours of sleep. Sounds likely to work.

Mirranda said...

I TOLD you. :)

PondererGirl said...

Didn't Kramer try that once?

David Knepprath said...

So this is also the secret to Kramer's genius! This is even better then I thought!