Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sonic and Spektor

Regina Spektor possibly has one of the most beautiful voices in the world.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Case closed.

She is currently touring in Europe. I just missed her though. She came through Portland in October. On the bright side, it looks like she comes through Portland about once a year, so I guess I have something to look forward to.


Many thanks to the genius entrepreneur who decided to start a Sonic franchise in Hillsboro Oregon. As a result I got my first taste of Sonic since my transplant from the south to Oregon 11 years ago. Every bit as good as my best memories.

3 comments:

Robert Clifton said...

Word! Sonic's where its at!

Tabs said...

WHAT? THERE REALLY IS A SONIC IN OREGON NOW? NOOOO!!! The south is taking over. Walmarts all over the place and now a Sonic. What is going on? Okay, I'm not really all that mad since I do like their drinks. Their food not so great but they do have good dinks and flavorings.

David Knepprath said...

Ohhh Tabs, why would you resist a little bit of heaven on earth.

But seriously, I think their burgers are on par with, if not better then, Red Robin.

The south can keep Nascar though. :)