Tuesday, December 19, 2006

If I would have known...

...that I was going to meet the entire Gresham city council, the current Mayor of Gresham, and shake hands with and converse with the Mayor elect of Gresham, then I would...

...Not have worn jeans with holes in them.

...Have probably shaved at least once in the last month.

...Have most likely gotten my mop of hair at least trimmed.

But I didn't know.

God is GREAT! I am so thankful for his Spirit and his Son's love that flows out of my actions. I pray Marcy has a glorious Christmas and can find peace and rest through in the knowledge of the birth of Jesus.

I know this post probably makes absolutely no sense to anyone, but maybe you will get to hear the whole story someday (if your lucky).

David Knepprath

2 comments:

Mirranda said...

Wow. I want to hear the story when you can talk again, scruffy.

Melany said...

I want to hear too... Am I lucky??? Haha I don't believe in luck. :}