Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Kids of Ivano-Frankivsk

I apologize if you got bored with my last post. Here are some pictures to make up for it. These are just a few random pictures of all the kids (that weren't in my class) that came to the VBS in Ivano-Frankivsk Ukraine. It would of been great to have more time so I could of interacted with the other age groups more, but I really enjoyed the time I did get with them to joke around and have fun. Good memories...
























































Primary class music time.














































No more snacks. Sad day!



























Picture from the concert the kids put on the day after VBS was over.















I still have at least 3 or 4 more Ukraine post ideas, so stay tuned!

Good night and God bless!
David Knepprath

2 comments:

Mirranda said...

Your last post wasn't boring, don't apologize. But these pictures were great. I have to say my favorite is definitely "No More Snacks". :)

joannamews said...

no more snacks IS a sad day.